Equipment sale/trade at fall meeting

Gatortailale

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Seio 1500 for sale $50

90 gal Oceanic bow front reel ready tank with metallic and glass stand modified/reinforced to fit 38 gal refugium tank.

Included:

New in box 90 gallon Oceanic bow front tank reel ready

Glass top new in box

Oceanic metallic and glass stand modified/reinforced in new condition.

38 gallon tank

Oceanic MegaFlow overflow new in box.

No canopy.

$1,000

In Fairfax Station, VA

I have an ETSS 600 skimmer I can bring down, but only if someone definately wants it. $150.

Sold...I will take it. What condition is it in? Regardless I will have cash in hand.

Also I have a 48" PC coralife fixture, dual PC lamps...4x 65 watts in all. $100 OBO

Sean

I am interested in some used T5's. Anyone upgrade lately and are looking to sell? Ideally I would like an 8x39 watt, 36" retrokit. If anyone has something similar... let me know, or just keep me posted. Thanks.

-Ben

i have a 15 gallon high brand new tank, great for frags... will bring if someone wants it.

i also have a SE mogul socket for halides... PENDING

eheim 1260 620ish gph pump. brand new, only tested in a trash can with freshwater. i have the manuals but i'm not sure if i still have the box... i'll look around. SOLD

make some offers! :)

Sean, Jason had sent me a PM before you, so I have to give him first dibs. If he doesn't want it, or doesn't show, it's yours. Hope you understand.

I've got a 55 gallon tank sitting in my back yard. I've used it for emegencies in the past. Doesn't have any major scratches that I'm aware of. Not drilled. $30.

Garrett.

i also have a jeff haddock NAGA custom 20g acrylic, eurobraced tank with external overflow. standard 20h dimensions. already drillled for drains and returns. never seen water. project just never got off the ground.

pm me for pics. make a decent offer, i'm definitely not looking to make money here, just clean out the closet. partial trades for frags welcome. jeff does great work, and i don't feel i can set a price, as he just had me make an offer as well, and gave me a killer deal. i'm open, it's an amazing tank, but i don't have the space for it, just need to get it gone.

thanks!

charlie

Sean, Jason had sent me a PM before you, so I have to give him first dibs. If he doesn't want it, or doesn't show, it's yours. Hope you understand.

I completely understand. Boy, that Jason, board stalker numero uno! haha

If he changes his mind im still in, just LMK

Sean

I have something to contribute, :biggrin: finally

300 GPH return pump $15

SCWD $25, with some plumming

400 GPH Retun pump

LR $3 Per LB

This skimmer the first one, with a venturie intake upgrade, and pump upgrade http://www.aquatichouse.com/Protein%20Skim...edseaberlin.asp $135

New in box skimmer from Bermuda Aquatics, BPS-5C.

http://www.bermudaaquatics.com/bpshobby.htm

I bought it and never got around to using it. Asking $200 - what i paid for it.

Skimmer3.jpg

Skimmer2.jpg

Skimmer1.jpg

I won't be bringing it unless someone says they want it.

Cheers

Mike

110 gallon AGA , comes with stand, glass tops, possibly even a jager heater, $275 obo. 125 AGA, tank and stand only, $250 obo. huge protien skimmer, not really sure what kind, but i can find out, i think it would be good for up to a 300 gallon, $100 obo , pics available, just let me know, i am located in herndon

Ok I'll add to it equipment from a recent post of mine:

Euroreef RS-80 skimmer (sells new for $250 + shipping at MD)... I'll sell at $175 (this is down from my last offer)... BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Finally CPR 24" model Aquafuge Hang on Refugium http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_miscel...ums.asp?CartId= Purchased used to be a frag tank, and had trouble using it in my sump. Comes with 2 x 14 W 24" T5 light http://www.aquarium-supply.biz/ordering/li...qualight_T5.htm & pump...

$90 for entire setup

Dave

Ok I'll add to it equipment from a recent post of mine:

Euroreef RS-80 skimmer (sells new for $250 + shipping at MD)... I'll sell at $175 (this is down from my last offer)... BRAND NEW IN BOX!

Finally CPR 24" model Aquafuge Hang on Refugium http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_miscel...ums.asp?CartId= Purchased used to be a frag tank, and had trouble using it in my sump. Comes with 2 x 14 W 24" T5 light http://www.aquarium-supply.biz/ordering/li...qualight_T5.htm & pump...

$90 for entire setup

Dave

BOth links are broken dave

Not sure how many of you remember me since I havent been involved with the club for a year and a half or so but I am planning on coming to the next meeting and I have some hardware if anyone is interested. If interested send me a PM or email me at scottdblackburn@gmail.com I probably wont bring the stuff to the meeting unless its sold here on the board.

Tunze 6010 steam pump with single controller $225 (SOLD)

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/m...gory_Code=TUNZE

400w Eballast with a PFO horizontal pendent and a 6 month old 10k bulb. The pendent has 2x28w power compact built into it, it all works fine but the PC bulbs need replaced. $225

72" aquaspacelight. I have retro fitted the fixture for remote ballasts and I have 3x250w EVC ballasts and 3x14k hamilton bulbs. I think the ballasts and the bulbs are about 6-9 months old I will have to check the receipt as I cant remember exactly when I bought them. The magnetic MH ballasts, PC ballasts and the PC bulb holders have been removed from the light fixture. It is a nice looking fixture one of the ballasts inside the fixture went bad and I decided to use remote ballast to reduce the heat in the fixture. I am selling it because I am switching to T-5 lighting $350

(note my new lighting should be here in time for me to bring this to the meeting, if by chance the new lighting is not here by then I will deliver the fixture to whoever buys it assuming they live in the Baltimore/Washington/N.Va area)

Ampmaster 5600 (6000gph) pump. I used it for about 6 months to power 4 1" sea swirls and then decided to go with stram pumps instead. I never had any leaking seal problems with this pump $150 (SOLD)

Amircle sump (cant remember the exact dimensions will measure it tonight) $20 (SOLD)

If you think my prices are too high on anything listed just make me an offer.

I can post pictures later if anyone wants.

Amircle sump (cant remember the exact dimensions will measure it tonight) $20

If you think my prices are too high on anything listed just make me an offer.

I can post pictures later if anyone wants.

YGPM

Tunze 6010 steam pump with single controller $225

You got PM.

Cheers

Mike

i have a 15 gallon high brand new tank, great for frags... will bring if someone wants it.

i also have a SE mogul socket for halides...

eheim 1260 620ish gph pump. brand new, only tested in a trash can with freshwater. i have the manuals but i'm not sure if i still have the box... i'll look around.

make some offers! :)

Im interested in the SE mogul socket for halides. PM Sent

ASaleem91