Any new tank tours?

jason the filter freak

There are a few of us in the Gaithersburg, Germantown, Rockville area who are hoping to have a tour in early October.

i'd be down for that... i should have some new toys by then. :)

i'd be down for that... i should have some new toys by then. :)

My 2 tanks are scheduled to be on display on October 28th, but I don't see reference to the Gaithersburg urs in the forum

Are there any new tank tours comming up, I feel like I joined the club much too late :(

Jason

I am in Herndon, VA near the Dulles Aiport. My house is always open to any WAMAS member. Feel free to stop by at your leisure.

Jacob

I'll definitly be having one in November either the weekend of the 11/12 or 18/19 (not sure which one yet).

I would also like to do a tank photography basics for those interested the same day... Going to try to get 143Gadets to help with that...

More to follow...

Dave

I'll definitly be having one in November either the weekend of the 11/12 or 18/19 (not sure which one yet).

I would also like to do a tank photography basics for those interested the same day... Going to try to get 143Gadets to help with that...

More to follow...

Dave

Dave

18/19?

I think you are also doing the vodka :drink: treatment procedure... :wink: unless you are following another calendar that we don't know much about.

sign me up for the photo class... i definetly need it.

Ok let me be more specific... In November weekend of the 11th/12th or the weekend of the 18th/19th...

Sigh... :)

Dave

More to follow...

Dave

No problem, but only if you get my name right....

143gadgets

Your missing a g!

Ooooppps :blush:

Dave

143Gadgets...

143Gadgets...

143Gadgets...

143Gadgets...

143Gadgets...

• 4 weeks later...

I thought that there was going to be a Gaithersburg tour in late October, but I don't see anything about it in the forums.

If there is any interest, I will be glad to offer an open house for my two tanks (pictures in the gallery) I am on Triple Crown Road in Gaithersburg.

Regards,

Peter Poggi

Edited by PoggiPJ

Peter,

Look forward to seeing your tank the 28Oct.

Dave DHOCH is having his tour 19NOV.