New to WAMAS and reefkeeping

Just wanted to introduce my self my name is JR and I live way out in Front Royal.  This is my first reef tank it's a 55 and been up and running for 3 months and is coming along nicely.  I have already gotten the urge for something much larger so hopefully by the end of the year I'll have a second tank.  

IMG_20190723_194535411.jpg

Welcome! Yea always the urge to go bigger. I would take time to learn on that tank to help plan out the upgrade. There is always something you would change if you were to do it all over again. Have fun and keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome to WAMAS and the hobby! You've come to the right place! 

Your tank looks great, especially for its age and your experience level! A 55g is a great size for starting out... it's easy to go up or down after that. 

Let us know if you have any questions, to include joining us for our next meeting (or even becoming a member to see our awesome "for sale" sections!)

Nikki

15 hours ago, ReefdUp said:

Welcome to WAMAS and the hobby! You've come to the right place! 

Your tank looks great, especially for its age and your experience level! A 55g is a great size for starting out... it's easy to go up or down after that. 

Let us know if you have any questions, to include joining us for our next meeting (or even becoming a member to see our awesome "for sale" sections!)

Nikki

I am a paid member and I'm looking forward to being involved and getting to know other reefers.

Thank you for the positive feedback I have spent many many hours of researching and planning this tank to set it up for success and not to repeat others mistakes.  

I am a paid member and I'm looking forward to being involved and getting to know other reefers.
Thank you for the positive feedback I have spent many many hours of researching and planning this tank to set it up for success and not to repeat others mistakes.  
Awesome! Glad to hear it! A bit of knowledge and patience definitely pays high dividends in this hobby.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome to WAMAS! You got any fish in there?!

Welcome!!! Lol, who needs fish when there are corals.  But I do see your clown(s) in the far corner.

Welcome to the club JR.

You will find a wealth of information here.

Just ask