Where do people find bags to put corals/fish in?

razzpatazzz

Selling off my livestock and just realized that I've run out of plastic bags I got from the fish store when I bought stuff. Anyone know if any stores sell small and large bags? If not I guess things are going into zip lock bags for now

You can buy them online or just ask your local store.  Ziplocs are not very reliable and I find it very difficult to get air sealed into them but will do in a pinch.  If you use them a neat trick is to rubber band the corners but if you get it filled with air you risk the bag tearing or the ziploc itself popping open.

3 hours ago, Jon Lazar said:

Real Ziploc bags.  Not the knock off ones.

13 minutes ago, davelin315 said:

You can buy them online or just ask your local store.  Ziplocs are not very reliable and I find it very difficult to get air sealed into them but will do in a pinch.  If you use them a neat trick is to rubber band the corners but if you get it filled with air you risk the bag tearing or the ziploc itself popping open.

Thank's for the advice, ended up sealing my anemones in ziplocs to drop off at a store, I'm going to throw them in to a larger one so it's still safe even if it pops. 

10 minutes ago, davelin315 said:

12 minutes ago, Leishman said:

Thanks, will order for next time