FragFest

TrueTricia

Good day WAMASers!

I was so excited when I saw the date for FragFest, because I'll be up in DC.  Unfortunately, I have a wedding that evening, and the times are too close together for me to make both (and I have to go to the wedding).  

I was hoping to grab just a couple small softies, zoas, leathers, or toadstools.  I was hoping someone could grab a couple for me, if that's allowed.  My boyfriend lives in Woodbridge, so preferably someone living around that area. I could pick up on Sunday afternoon/evening.

I have to have surgery in mid-July, but I'm hoping to make it to the Fall meeting as I'm up in DC quite often now.  

Thanks! 

Tricia

Geez, Tricia.  Surgery, weddings, job moves.  Where's your priorities when it comes to reef tanks?

Hope you're doing well and that your tank is doing well.  It will be good to see you guys around again.

Alan. I know, right?!  And I was just getting ready to set up the 120g when I found out about surgery.  I'm going to try to and rush to get the stand built and basic plumbing done so I can have the rocks in place to start cycling the tank.  The local aquarium store will come and do maintenance.  This way when I'm not totally laid out and back to normal, the tank will already be on its way, and I can start adding all the bells and whistles.  

But I do have a small little nano Fluval V Spec that I have set up in my bedroom.  Just going to be softies and a BTA (eventually) and a pair of clowns.  Nothing complicated at all.  

Between the return from deployment, my cat dying from sudden onset brain cancer, and now my surgery...it's not exactly been my year.  

Thanks, Dave!  I can't wait to get a reef tank back up and running.  I look at everyone's photos, and miss having a tank so much.  Can't wait to hopefully catch up with everyone again real soon!

• 3 weeks later...