Light Upgrade Time! Reefbreeders/Evergrow?

There are MANY Options on Amazon from a $100(roughly) price point as well...

I do not need all the bells and whistles as storms,etc... I can hookup to a Timer since I already have them...

I sold my old lights like a dummy when I sold my tank but was in a tight spot. :/

I have added a few pics of what options are...

I don't want to run too much power as well as tank is small and it effects bills eventually.lol

Looking to make a decision by Sunday latest...cda933f57177794bc66da81bdc8912f6.jpgab7be393c861fd6b386b4b0ebfaa739b.jpg6487bf4a0cd673b25502612cd98ffd5c.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, ImGoingCoastal said:

What size tank? What do you want to keep?

-A-a-ron

It is a 20someting. 
(Sorry, forgot)
I plan on keeping SPS and Softies, LPS... a Mixed Reef ideally.

I tried the viaspectra. Pretty decent but very powerful. Only has two channels. I used it in the qt tank and did not have it for long but it def does grow sps. I also heard good things about the Mars aqua.

14 hours ago, ImGoingCoastal said:

I think most of the black boxes are about the same. Not very programmable but will get the job done.

-A-a-ron

6 hours ago, lynn.reef.nerd said:

I tried the viaspectra. Pretty decent but very powerful. Only has two channels. I used it in the qt tank and did not have it for long but it def does grow sps. I also heard good things about the Mars aqua.

A-a-ron, that is what I thought before, but after some recent research it seems as tho' they are not all the same as before.
 I found the one Viparspectra works w/internal timer, and I am still researching, but it seems to have "Ramp Up" more or down as well which is an amazing feature I have never experienced for my own tanks.

Lynn.Reef, I used to run an old Reefbreeder which was the exact same as the Mars Aqua, or so it seems.  Did yours have the programmable settings??

15 hours ago, lynn.reef.nerd said:

I never had the Mars aqua. The viaspecta only has two settings for blue and white. You can choose when each turns on and off and intensity of the two.

Thats what I thought...   I was hoping I could control the intensity level by the hour(etc) as well... but all good. just a Internal timer. copy that. Thanks. :)