Nighthawk elegance coral?

Still_human

Is anyone familiar with, or have a  "nighthawk" elegance coral? There may be other names, but i don't know, this was the first Ive ever seen or heard of them. I just got one, and it's still small(maybe a little under 3"), and I'm very curious to see any others, especially big ones.

IMG_9673.PNG

No ones ever heard of, or seen a dark elegance like this, before?

I have never heard or seen one before and I have been reefing over 20 years, sorry.  Good luck and keep us updated with pics.....

Darren

On 5/1/2019 at 10:14 PM, elbowdeep88 said:

Purple Torch looks exactly like that. Except I'm not sure ive seen a "wall" style purple torch, just branching.

That crossed my mind at first, but it's definitely elegance. It's a large flat face with all the tentacles just around the edge, just covering the face from the edge being very long, making it curl heavily all over the face

(edited)

Darn it:/ I lost my picture editor, so I can't actually point or circle anything, but if u look for the big empty face through the tentacles, you can definitely see it places along the middle.

i have to say though, if I had a torch that looked like THIS, I'd STILL be really happy:)

Edited by Still_human