Mudskipper paludarium

GOSKN5

I had 2 of these guys many years ago and loved them...sold them and their tank during a relocation.. saw these two for sale at a LFS and had to go for it.. they have been in a temporary tank for a couple weeks while I made this one...

Planning to add some more plants on the back and some in the water.. also going to add a few fish in the water section.. just wanted to share!

e57d61200dcb66ebe16eb627c486762a.jpg703b8aeaf59cb8f274209f8220198c37.jpga00e489897f2f1c43b4e0429346fe605.jpg4d15c36ba679e6ec13aa609f2e87340a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty cool!

I haven’t seen them in person for 35+years. Used to catch them for fun or use them as fishing bait. the male display awesome colors too.

Pretty cool!
I haven’t seen them in person for 35+years. Used to catch them for fun or use them as fishing bait. the male display awesome colors too.
Thanks! Yea they have some nice blue colors on their fins
Wow, that looks awesome.  Ive seen videos of them on National Geographic. Didn’t know you can keep them. Need more info and videos. 
Thanks! Yea I am planning some more videos and info once they settle in some

Man... I love that idea, please keep us updated.
Thanks! Will do...
Yea, this is really cool. Congressional aquarium had some awhile ago and I was tempted to set up a tank for them. What are they eating?
Thanks... they are currently eating LRS fish frenzy frozen food... a chunk of clam, etc and they go nuts for it...

Also plan to feed them some live foods when they get settled in a little more..

Do you have a link to your palludarium ?  I was thinking about getting one too. Thanks 
Sorry, I didnt really take any pics along the way... just kinda ran with it haha.. I will update this thread as it grows... also glad to answer any questions you have..