Replacement filters/media and discount

wildcrazyjoker81

(edited)

AWI as always came through with great customer service and fast shipping for my replacement filters, media, and new pressure gauge. Also for those wondering the WAMAS discount is still active. Great products at a great price!

20190405_164235.jpg

Edited by wildcrazyjoker81
Word change

I'm glad that they're still taking orders. We've been trying on and off for a year to contact them regarding their sponsorship. They've been very reliable in the past, but we've been unable to close with them. It's a bit of a mystery.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, TonyInVa said:

I never knew they offered a WAMAS discount. I have been buying filters from them for years.

One time I forgot about the discount, but they were nice and gave it to me as a refund when I contacted them about it. I've had great customer service from AWI over the years.

• 1 year later...

For what is worth, I just placed an order today 20 Aug 2021, for filters and a membrane for my Typhoon III .  The 10% discount code is still valid and works

Yup, I had two packs of filters show up not long after I ordered them, 10% works just fine! 

• 1 month later...

To the extent that you can, please continue to support AWI for your RO/DI needs. They've been a reliable WAMAS sponsor now for a very, very long time.