Great scraper for pico-nano tanks.

Tommy

Got this in the mail today and its the best thing since sliced bread, the handle is thin enough so you can get in pretty much any small area, very solid made from stainless steel, I don't know if it will rust down the line or not but so far its everything I've been looking for in a scraper.  Links below if you guys wanna get one.  If this is not allowed please delete mods.  Thank you.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DSWXDHS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yup!  Its like using your hand with a razor but much smaller so u dont knock over stuff and get in tight spaces. 

I’ve been looking for something new, my old scrapper broke. I’ll give it a shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, YHSublime said:

I’ve been looking for something new, my old scrapper broke. I’ll give it a shot!

You will love this for your  12g bro.

• 2 months later...

Took forever and a day, but just ordered tonight. And a bunch of razor blades to go with it. Coraline is starting to build up too fast!

Ooh, good to know about this! I usually get by with my TLF nano mag but I suppose that thing isn't strong enough for coralline or other tough stuff.

This thing is great but make sure you get replacement blades for it as it gets rusty quickly from the saltwater.  

This thing is great but make sure you get replacement blades for it as it gets rusty quickly from the saltwater.  

My replacement blades came in 2 days. Still waiting on the scraper.