Rodi??

This is a stupid question but does anyone know if the waste water is chlorinated? Im trying to find other ways to use this water as I find it extremely wasteful. It’s weird before I had a kid I coulda cared less. But now I find myself caring and I can’t turn it off. 

If I had a house, I'd run it into the washer. Or into a water barrel outside for plants/yard. 

I have been in same boat. You can use it to wash cloths. I did this for a while. Then i up graded my washer. Now it has a fancy sensor so when i put the water in, it senses how much water is in there and empties it out. (sucks). Now i have a big 80G storage tank outside that i fill up and will use it to water the garden.

I was trying to build a koi pond and use the waste water to top off the pond. My wife put a hold on my fish expansion.

My guess is that the chlorine would get removed by the carbon filter stages before the RO filter, but I'm not totally sure of that.  

A little bit of chlorine might be OK for growing plants, though, to keep the mold down.  Not as OK if you're also growing fish in it.