Moving: Complete 28g set-up free for educational use

Rosco's Reefs

I am moving and wish to donate a complete 28 gal Nano-Cube LED with all pumps, heaters, everything to bring it back to life. CAVEAT: This tank crashed a year ago to a massive bubble algae attack and will need to be lovingly scrubbed, soaked and put back in service.  I am moving and not really able to do much to help.  I'll include the RODI unit and the HOB skimmer that I bought to go with it.  There is also a ton of supplies, other pumps, a bucket of salt, feeders, etc. to go with it.  Really need someone to come get it this coming week, promised to be out of this apt by mid-month.  Probably easily $1000 worth of stuff at Retail. 

In Montgomery Village MD, corner of Walkers Choice & Mont. Vill. Avenue.

If no school wants it, then will donate to a young person with a school id and a note from parent stating there isn't much way (s)he'll get one otherwise. ($$)

Thanks WAMAS

20190310_151108.jpg

20190310_151006.jpg

Very interested on behalf of @MaeganWink, who I've been working with to help run tanks in her marine bio class. I'm probably most likely to be able to come up this week to get it,  Wednesday works best. Feel free to PM with your availability or text 2403970506