9 posts / 87 viewsLast Reply

I'm a big believer in them for nutrient export.  All of the santa monica ones are really cool. 

3 minutes ago, AlanM said:

I'm a big believer in them for nutrient export.  All of the santa monica ones are really cool. 

They have a lot of great options! We run a Clearwater Scrubber here in the office that's working out well for us.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Just now, WheresTheReef said:

Looking forward to the other parts.

Part 2 will be released at the beginning of April! :clap:

Jeff @ Marine Depot

You have my attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac, you have a little reef doing great.  You could probably run one of the little ones in your sump.

1 hour ago, AlanM said:

Isaac, you have a little reef doing great.  You could probably run one of the little ones in your sump.

I've been doing some serious research on the Santa Monica Surf 2x, which I think would really help. I have a few tufts of hair algae growing in the DT, and some cyano alagae growing in the lower flow areas, but perhaps another MP10 is the answer instead. 

14 hours ago, YHSublime said:

I've been doing some serious research on the Santa Monica Surf 2x, which I think would really help. I have a few tufts of hair algae growing in the DT, and some cyano alagae growing in the lower flow areas, but perhaps another MP10 is the answer instead. 

Our CEO is going to be setting up a SURF in his sump at home. Holler at us in a month if you don't pull the trigger and we can pass along his experiences using the unit with you. But delivering better flow in poor circulation areas often solves the problem as you stated.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.