Moving Sale - 125 gallon tank, stand, equipment and critters

Lee Chambers

Hello, This is my first post - Preparing to move. Would like to sell to one owner who makes an offer and picks up all - including critters to a good home. It's been a terrific system for me. LED Lights and circulation pumps are almost new. 

Tank

125 gallon pre-drilled, glass aquarium measuring 72" x 18" x 21 inches with stand. Stand measures 72" x 19 x 27.

Water movement:

Return pump, Current Loop Water Pump Manifold, 1050 E-Flux Wave Pump, 2100 E-Flux Wave Pump, and an Aqueon circulation pump.

Arctica Titanium Chiller model DBA-150

Lighting

72" Current Orbit IC LED with wireless remote control 

Filtration

G1X Protein skimmer, SEdra KSP 3500 inline submersible pump housed in a Pro Clear Pro 200 series wet/dry system

Fish

Surgeon fish

- Yellow Tangs (3)

- Pacific Blue Tang - boss of the tank - measures about 13" long.

Neon Dottyback

Damsel Fishes 

- Humbug Dascyllus -5 (3 Stripes)

- Percula Clown Anemomefish  (3) male/female pair, and juvenile

Sixline Wrasse (2)

Scooter Blennie/Dragonet

Copper Banded Butterfly Fish

Royal Gramma

Inverts

Peppermint Shrimp 

Bubbletip Anemone small white

Corals

- Green/Purple Hammer Corals

- White (brown) Zoanthids

- Green Zoanthids

- Harry mushrooms

- Sea Cabbage

Snails

- Turbos

- Astreas

- Nacirrius

Crabs

- Blue legged Hermits

- Red legged Hermits

- Mithrax

Serpent Starfish juveniles hidden in overflow tube right side

Skunk Cleaner Shrimp 2

Fire Shrimp

Misc: Live rock and substrate in the tank - enough to stock a 200 gallon tank. I got carried away when I built the tank 13 years ago.

Moderator told me that I need to put a price.  I think the livestock alone is worth $2K. Asking $2,000.00 for everything.  I live in Gainesville VA. 

Also here is one photo and a video from my security camera.  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FC85KYbIf-d3JLIE93MegsZp1wodR8F

Lee, you must post a price for everything, per forum rules, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, WheresTheReef said:

Probably should be in the for sale forum.

Normally it would be, we allow non paying forum members to post a 1 time getting out sale. 

• 4 weeks later...

Are you still trying to sell the system? I've been looking for something like yours. Past hobbyist looking to get back in.

• 2 months later...

Still here!  Got no real takers on the overall system. I'd like to donate it to a non-profit (school, church, etc.) if someone would want to sponsor moving setting it up.  I would recommend a better stand - the rest is good to go.  Let me know if interested. Thanks. 

On 4/2/2019 at 8:26 AM, porc puffer said:

Are you still trying to sell the system? I've been looking for something like yours. Past hobbyist looking to get back in.

Yes, as you can see I don't log in often better to reach me via cell phone 571-302-0992. I assume you've found something by now to your liking.  

On 4/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, MaeganWink said:

Interested in the bubble tip anemone, the cleaner shrimp, the serpent stars, snails, and hermits all depending on price.

As you can see, I don't log in often. I didn't get any responses that I would consider. I'm not selling off livestock. I love my tank but need to remove it from my family room and my wife want let me place it where I want to place it - happy wife - happy life.  :-)  Thanks for your interest any way. 

On 4/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, MaeganWink said:

Interested in the bubble tip anemone, the cleaner shrimp, the serpent stars, snails, and hermits all depending on price.

Thanks - as you can see I don't log in often. Keeping my livestock and selling all as a unit or donating it to a charity. Thanks and good luck.