WAMAS T-shirts coming!

AlanM

We've had our designer make up a nice design for some WAMAS t-shirts.  They'll be available in a range of sizes and in navy blue and light blue to start.  We aren't trying to make money on them, but need to cover costs of design and printing.  I don't know how much they'll sell for, but they'll be as inexpensive as we can make them in 100% pre-shrunk cotton.

The PDF attached here shows the design. 

We will have them for sale at the April meeting and will eventually put them online for sale and shipping.

WAMAS T-Shirt_Final.pdf

Looking forward to buying one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan,

Should we consider getting ladies cut shirt, or even V-necks?

It's a good idea.  We can judge interest and order.  So far the order is based upon relative sizes from the MACNA shirt experiences and guessing that the sizes of the WAMAS membership might mimic the size distribution of the MACNA attendees.

Part of the cost is setup of the screens for the printing, so once they have them we should be able to get additional without a large overhead charge if ordering from the same company.  This company is local to DC, so I can just go pick them up and not pay lots for shipping.

Also, I hadn't even considered v-necks because I think they're weird, but if others like them we'll order some. 8)

• 1 month later...

I'll have the t-shirts at the upcoming WAMAS meeting.  My plan is to sell them for $15 each.  

I'll have both colors and a range of sizes.