What in the world is living in my pod tank??

realypk

(edited)

So i have a pod tank with a few shrimp and some macro, i saw things and at first assumed baby bristles but upon closer inspection nope not those... they seem to have eyes and dont much look like pods.

They live on the glass so from their underisde

20190302_194047.jpg

Edited by realypk
Info

(edited)

Kb pic limit way too low so gotta post multiple posts :-(

From side, looks like it has eyes...

20190302_193914.jpg

Edited by realypk
More info

That looks kinda like a sponge that popped up in my system when I was experimenting with KZ sponge power.  Do they move or are they stationary?

(edited)

They move their arms and also move round super slowley in the tank. Almost like a pom pom crab just slower.

Edited by realypk

Def not hydroid medusa or baby bbn jelly fish, they look more like an insect with my naked eye, phone doesnt do it justice may need to break out the dslr.

Nor is it a sea spider but thats closer, it honestly looks like a really tiny deformed shrimp or cricket.  And its front two arms wave in the air as if trying to catch plankton similar to what my anemone crabs do.

(edited)

I've found some of those before as hitchikers on frags and its definitely not one of those. Closest thing so far is the hydriod jelly but only from the back. Because from the side it has 2 black eyes and a rather distinctive odd head and legs that it waves around as if its trying to catch plankton. It looks like a tiny malformed cricket. I'll see if i can find some time to bust out the macro lense + tripod combo for my DSLR and get some high res shots. 

Edited by realypk