New here from Alabama

Hi everyone,

My name is Tyler. I moved to Rockville, Maryland from Birmingham Alabama last May. I have been reefing for almost 10 years now. I love the growth forms and colors of the many SPS variety of corals especially montis and acropora. I sold off my mixed reef system in Alabama in preparation for the move. The tank was 5 years old and quite mature. I started over here with a old Oceanic 60 gallon that I am keeping mostly zoas and LPS as we are currently renting and I don't want to go overboard. I am trying to catch up on all the names and varieties of zoas right now. I am itching to set up a good size SPS tank in the 150-180 gallon range, but that will have to wait until I am a little more settled as my current work position (postdoc biochemist) is for just 2 years and I don't know what is next. My favorite thing about reefing currently is getting to share my tank with my family including my wife and almost 2 year old son. I also love taking macro photos of my reef. Attached is a pic of my wife looking at our tank back in 2016.

Best,

-Tyler

DSC_0036.JPG

Nice looking tank! Set anything up yet? And welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk