I am returning to the hobby finally.

Quite hesistent, because of time/funds I did not want to set up a tank(Deep down always wanted another tank).

Last week my buddy calls me and drops by, Live Rock, Sand, and a Bucket of WATER even!!!

I am now back, and it feels better then ever before!!!!!

I am doing a Nano Tank(Initially ;) )

I want to do softies/zoas initially...

Rocks and Sand came from a Very large established tank, jumped the gun next day and got a Lil' Clownfish!. I have a TINY bit of Cheato in place as well in filter box already(No Carbon/Etc., just powerheads), and getting ready to add a Softie like a Pom Pom/Paly/etc.... Here we go again!!!!

I will post new pics, these are a few days old... a32b565e60c70aa7da96804827f3a706.jpg2463bd10b71dc89c0a0ca9a2fbf59e14.jpg8560373891ac96e36d4a654be14f81e6.jpg6c2eaa9debc60526f46bda49994ee17c.jpg3dde7d1afd86cc5b34f195c8427df1a8.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Wow! That looks great 
Thanks, it feels good to have a tank again!

Just need to stock it up now.

Going to go VERY light on fish, just want to focus on corals mainly. :)

Well... PETCO(I know, my fault for trying to save $10, and not QT before, but I was excited!), gave me a sick clownfish...

Now my tank is pretty bare and will be going through a series of Water Changes over the next week or 2...

Got my Light coming in on Sunday, Figuring out a better refugium,auto-topoff/etc...
Time to redo this a bit!

Lol [mention=2633751]TheyCallMeMr.703[/mention]. Your local PetCo carry saltwater fish :eek:...  my nearest options are LFSs.  But never a good feeling when you start back off with an issue, hang in there.
Thanks... I used to be "Deep" into the scene, growing/keeping ALL sorts of coral and donated much more then I ever sold to the SWAP Program...
But yes... It does suck tremendously that this happened, but how it goes at times I keep telling myself.

We must smile and take it as it comes. This Will Not Deter me, just an obstacle to overcome. :)