Using Apex to control doser help needed

TonyInVa

I am trying to use my Apex to control my dosing pump for Magnesium. It should just be set to a certain time to be on since the doser doses 1.1ml per minute. So I used the setting below. I don't understand what the initial off time is. The pump also came on at 9am this morning. I think it only ran for a minute. I only set this up last night so not sure if it ran at other times. I know that I will have to change the time distance based on needed Magnesium. Any help is greatly appreciated. c84d3454c4b7118ab6bc84f621501093.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Origami changed the title to Using Apex to control doser help needed

Forget using the powerhead control type. Use the Advanced type. Then use the following configuration:

Fallback OFF

OSC 000:00/004:00/056:00 Then ON

This will turn the pump on for 4 minutes at the top of every hour. Configure as needed for your specific situation. Here's an excellent tutorial on the OSC command.

Forget using the powerhead control type. Use the Advanced type. Then use the following configuration:

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/004:00/056:00 Then ON

This will turn the pump on for 4 minutes at the top of every hour. Configure as needed for your specific situation. Here's an excellent tutorial on the OSC command.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk