Radion Programming Help....

epleeds

Can someone please tell me what the slider on the left hand side means.  I had that at 60% before and my intensity of the programming at the highest point was showing 39% intensity.  I have moved the slider up to 70% and the intensity went from 39% to 45%.  

I just want to make sure that i don't burn my corals.  Is the slider the percentage of the max power, or is the intensity program points mean that.

This is the AB+ schedule, if that matters.

thanks

39984790253_8fcaf3905b_z.jpgUntitled by leeds_eric, on Flickr

From another thread:

Each data point in the Radion schedule has a series of color channel values and a brightness value. The brightness value is applied as a multiplier to the color channel values. What is referred to as "Relative Intensity" or simply "Intensity" in EcoSmart Live is the result of the equation of the individual color channels multiplied by the brightness. Each color has its own spectrum contribution and is a factor in this equation.

The orange slider to the left of the Radion schedule controls the brightness value of all data points during the day (between start day and start night). So instead of going into each daytime data point and adjusting the brightness slider, you can accomplish the same result with one slider adjustment. We hope this helps.