Snack time

wangspeed

Great video, Warren! Paul B often talks about feeding his fish little neck clams, too. He talks of freezing them and shaving off pieces with a razor, though. I'll bet your fish came away from this meal fat and happy.

It’s the only thing my regal reliably eats at the moment. My copperband is a pig and eats pretty much everything. If it wasn’t for the regal, I probably wouldn’t do it, simply out of laziness the regal just won’t eat from the water column. He wants it to be on the sand. Not even from glass, though he did at from glass while in QT. The things we put up with!

Like your angel, our CBB is finicky and thus far, will only eat clams (haven't tried live black worms but the frozen clams are easy). The clam within LRS isn't good enough, oh no, it has to be a whole clam. Now, I can shell it and toss it in the algae clip and the CBB is ok with that for some reason but don't you dare try to fool him/her beyond that. The plus side, everything in the tank enjoys picking at the clam so it's a frenzy when I drop it in there. 

Great video!  That's a lot of fish.  How big is your tank?

220 gallon display. 70 gallon sump (but not really).

It’s 7’ x 28” x 22” height.

I feed heavily twice a day to keep nutrients from bottoming out.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:32 AM, wangspeed said:

Thank you for sharing.  What a fantastic build.  Congratulations on your success!