Fan for cooling my lights

Still_human

my LED fixture overheats and turns off regularly,(even now in the winter when it's cooler all around. I think it shuts off when it hits 120F, until it gets back down to 100F), and probably turns off at LEAST once an hour for 10-20+ minutes at a time in the summer, and I don't even have the LED strength turned up above I believe 60, so I really need a fan beyond the built in crappy ones. Can anyone suggest any good fans that will make a big enough difference to keep it running nonstop? I plan on turning the LEDS all the way upto to 100 soon. I really can't afford super pricey ones, and would really prefer them not to be loud like a room fan. 

Does the fixture use a traditional (finned) heat sink to increase the surface area and to dissipate heat? I've always used computer fans for these light-duty jobs.  However, if you don't have adequate surface area, upgrading the fan may be an improvement, but may not get you all the way to where you want to be. I assume that you've checked to make sure the fans are operating and that all your openings and heat sinks are open and clear of dust and debris.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with what ur talking about at the top lol. I'm  not familiar with specs, just the overall thing. I have a fixture that has fans on both ends lol, that's all I could tell u. They do both work. I clipped a small desk fan at one end, aiming at the side/fan, and that worked, but I'd imagine it will only work for the fall/winter/early spring, but definitely won't be enough for warmer weather. I'm trying to get a new fixture tho, and hopefully others wont periodically turn off like this one.

23 hours ago, realypk said:

Noctua makes the best and most silent pc fans and are not the most pricey they work well.