Introducing ourselves back to Wamas

Hello everyone Fred and Patty Doxey here.  We left Virginia 3yrs ago and headed to Kentucky we bought our forever home after Fred retired. Now it's time to set up a new reef build.  Dave I'm not sure if you're still in the club. Our zip code is 42754 are their any wamas meeting in my area or that might be around in KY. 

I'll be darned. How are you two doing? Marcia (aka FishWife) recently resurfaced, too. You all are coming out of the shadows again. I hope that all is well with you in retirement.

I don't recall our having any members down in the KY area, though some have spread out quite a ways over the years. For a while, we even had somebody in Thailand.

• 4 months later...

No kidding! Small world! My parents live in Cecilia! And I got into the reefing while stationed in Louisville. Greentree pet center (in front of Bass pro) in Clarksville, Indiana is pretty good. On Mondays Sandy's pet shop in Louisville has 20% off all fish and inverts. Aquatica (also in Louisville, across from Papa John's headquarters) has nice stuff but are a bit on the pricey side. I believe he also manufactures acrylic tanks.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, I'd be happy to help if I can.

-A-a-ron