Just A Quick Intro

Very happy I discovered this forum. I am from NYC and Manhattan Reefs was a great resource and place to trade and buy corals. I've been in DC now for almost 2 years, but haven't been very active in the local reef circles. I have maintained reef aquariums for over 25 years and have pretty much always had some sort of reef tank going , the largest 100G the smallest 10G. I currently have a very low maintenance 55G that is basically over taken over by green mushrooms and gorgonias, so first thing I'll be doing is offering up those for trade, cheap purchase, etc. I'm moving a few blocks away from where I live now, so in prep for the move, trying to get my tank thinned out so I can focus on some other corals.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thanks for providing this community! 

Thank you all and happy new year!

Here's a shot of my current tank. It's pretty bare bones, 55G, Current LED lights, Reef Octopus HOB skimmer, and a couple of PHs for circulation. I have a tomato clown, scopas tang, purple pseudochromis, flame back angel, and a fire shrimp. Corals are all mushrooms, zoos, softies, and a few LPS. It doesn't have anything spectacular in it, but it is well grown in and established.

IMG_1187.JPG