Where can I get Chloroquine phosphate

A.ocellaris

I gotta qt some fish a found this to be the best option for all of them since I have a mandarin. Any ideas as where to find this? 

Chloroquine phosphate: Treats Ich (Cryptocaryon irritans), Marine Velvet Disease (Amyloodinium), Brooklynella hostilis & Uronema marinum.

If you suspect velvet you should start treatment soon as it can be a rapid killer.

I've never treated a mandarine, but have used cuparamine successfully on various fish including angels. You can start slowly and raise it to theraputic levels. Observe the fish and remove from copper if they have an adverse reaction. Make sure and treat in a separate QT and use a correct copper test such as from seachem to test the levels.

17 minutes ago, wangspeed said:

I bought mine off eBay from mr_frags_llc. Worked to clear ich for me. I keep it around for things like velvet.

I am afraid I dont have time to wait for it ? 

Pender Vet Clinic near Fair Oaks used to have vets that could help. That was a long time ago but, since they treat exotics, they may still do so.

Enough days have passed that the ebay recommendation probably would have come through by now. I've had luck with other fish meds and chemicals through ebay, but haven't had to use CP before.

3 minutes ago, Origami said:

Pender Vet Clinic near Fair Oaks used to have vets that could help. That was a long time ago but, since they treat exotics, they may still do so.

Enough days have passed that the ebay recommendation probably would have come through by now. I've had luck with other fish meds and chemicals through ebay, but haven't had to use CP before.

Yes. The thing is Ive read in many sites that it must be 99% pharmaceutical grade and the ones on ebay are not. So not sure. 

Yes. The thing is Ive read in many sites that it must be 99% pharmaceutical grade and the ones on ebay are not. So not sure. 
You might want to read his product description.