Ballast, bulb or starter problem ATI

gmerek2

I noticed yesterday my ATI middle bulbs are out. I don’t have time to work on it right now just wondering if anyone has seen this a39f5f93983cbf8122aa65e6b144cd41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they on their own channel? 

I had a BNIB ATI that needed a ballast. Of course the easy fix is to always just swap a bulb in first! Good news is, no matter what the issue, it should be an easy fix, so long as you have the tiniest of hex wrenches laying about, haha. 

Are they on their own channel? 

I had a BNIB ATI that needed a ballast. Of course the easy fix is to always just swap a bulb in first! Good news is, no matter what the issue, it should be an easy fix, so long as you have the tiniest of hex wrenches laying about, haha. 

6bulbs are on that circuit two bulbs are on the other one. Is it odd that the other 4 bulbs are still working?

I assume the ballast fires the glow starter plugs? I don’t know how any of this works obviously lol

Do you have the regular type, or dimmable? My ATI fixture had the same issue a few years ago. I had to take off the case and change the ballast. No issues since. Wiring it was pretty easy as long as you orient the new ballast the same way and replace one wire at a time. 

Do you have the regular type, or dimmable? My ATI fixture had the same issue a few years ago. I had to take off the case and change the ballast. No issues since. Wiring it was pretty easy as long as you orient the new ballast the same way and replace one wire at a time. 

Non dimmable. It’s the ballast unfortunately. Will watch YouTube videos on how to do it. Not looking forward to it

Had the same issue a while back and it was a bad ballast. Not too hard to replace. 

Do you buy off aquarium specialty store or for the hardware shop ones work

I ordered my ballasts via ERC. On a pinch, I can check to see if I still have a spare you can use (80w). Unfortunately, I'm in Crofton, Md though.

Edited by RW09903

I ordered my ballasts via ERC. On a pinch, I can check to see if I still have a spare you can use (80w). Unfortunately, I'm in Crofton, Md though.

Glad you said something I just happen to be going to Marcos house tomorrow I’ll contact him now to see if he has any extra. Let me know if you have extra just in case it would be nice to get itdone before the holidays