Folks with Interest in Dive Trip

Sihaya

Hi - I'm posting this message for BobF.  Back in October, when he came out, there were some folks who expressed an interest in a group diving trip. Thanks to all the sake, neither of us can remember who it was who expressed this interest.  Whoever you are, if you are still interested, please contact Bob.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BtmDweller said:

Where are you trying to go to?

I believe that Sihaya was trying to connect Bob up with some people from dinner either the night of his talk or the night before. (Probably the night of because of the reference to sake.)

Every summer I used to teach a WAMAS dive class and subsequent wreck diving trip to NC.  I didn’t so this last couple of years due to work but I plan to resume this summer. We have also traveled as a group to other dive destinations such a Roatan.

Thaaaanks, now I'm extra sad I missed the October meeting. My husband and I are both divers (although we need a refresher course and gear servicing since it's been a little while thanks to life.) We would be interested, but kids make logistics difficult for any major trips right now. Long story short, keep us posted but don't count on us!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Bob is a national treasure.  He has forgotten more about marine animals than any of us know.  I'd love to go on a dive trip with him if I was certified.  Gotta learn scuba.  8)  My oldest son is 10 so almost ready to join.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I haven't been on this forum for a few years, but wanted to get myself onto this thread because I'm always interested in dive trips. I was trained by @DaveS and went on a couple of trips he organized. He's been a great dive instructor and trip leader/organizer and would highly recommend signing up with him (and I'd like to go on a future trip myself if work/family/budget allow). One thing I learned is that fellow reef aquarium junkies make great dive trip companions because they really appreciate and understand the marine life.

Steve