Coral arriving late- your experience

gmerek2

My acro was supposed to arrive at 1030. I called it’s on the correct truck for delivery today but running late. If they were fish I’m pretty sure some wouldn’t make it. But what is your experience with late corals in winter? The shipper is confident they will arrive fine as there is plenty of water and a heat pack

It was fine. Arrived at 423pm. The shipper had extra water in it, a heat pack and was sealed up well. Thank you guys for the replies 09b3df3af06b9c45ee77a7bcf9dcd51e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the question begs.... what did you get?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7d9165a59e591f54c0f4cbf42221adfd.jpg
Bio reef wonder boy. I couldn’t find anything on the internet about it. Fingers crossed I don’t have much luck with a lot of the fancy pieces

Yea he had cut and sent a WYSIWYG pic on the 6th. I thought it would have showed slight entrustment by now. Not a fan of fresh cuts but this one should hopefully be ok.

I had a coral and fish pack lost at the airport in the middle of summer (thanks Delta) FOR FOUR DAYS. All fish were dead except a damsel (of course). Almost all the coral were fine (a few losses).

Good and bad, I was shipping all this to myself across the country during a move. So I didn't have any recourse (insurance on live stuff capped at $200, which was like one thing.) But, at least some stuff made it.

Just remember that stuff is shipped across the world. Those folks pack appropriately, and I tried to do the same in case of disaster. I am always wary of buying from new sources since I don't know how they pack.

Glad to hear it worked out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk