Instant Ocean on sale at DFS

madweazl

Yea, I should have pointed that out. The salt is on sale for $32 and then you can take 20% off that (along with free shipping). 

Edited by madweazl

8 minutes ago, madweazl said:

Yea, I should have pointed that out. The salt is on sale for $32 and then you can take 20% off that (along with free shipping). 

It is actually showing as $54 from my end.

image.thumb.png.6259bd76b539d5f688a583b5f1956d6e.png

$100 for salt? After 25 years of reef keeping, I've never found one salt that did anything better than the next. As for the IO on sale, it arrived today :) 

15 minutes ago, madweazl said:

$100 for salt? After 25 years of reef keeping, I've never found one salt that did anything better than the next. As for the IO on sale, it arrived today :) 

Nice. darn mine got delayed. I forgot I ordered some salt till I saw your  post. 

1 hour ago, madweazl said:

I think it's just a matter of preference. I used IO/RC before and their levels never seem to be the same between buckets and it made testing/consistency a nightmare. So far the Tropic Marin Pro has been great for me.  I use less salt per gallon. Less residue in the water bucket (less cleaning) and it dissolve clear so much faster.  Maybe I'm bias :) .  The sale though... makes it almost the same as RC so I can't resist.