Hi Everyone! Tanks for having me!

So I just tried to post this and accidentally deleted everything... On to round two!

Back in the area from a long hiatus! Spent part of my life in the Dumfries/Montclair area, graduated from Hylton in 2000. After a failed stint at college, I joined the Coast Guard out of the recruiting office in Potomac Mills in 2002. The Coast Guard has taken me around the world, luckily stationing me in Guam and Hawaii for my last two tours.

Anyhow, back on topic.... I'm not new to the reefing business. I've had quite a few tanks. I started with a 20 tall I bought on Craigslist (what a horrible horrible tank! But a great learning experience!) Since then I've had two 40Bs, a Cadlights 22g, and a 15 gallon (plus others). I've upgraded and downgraded a lot as you can see. The 40 breeder is my pride and joy but since I've been overseas for 4 years without a tank, I plan on eating back into things.

I'm currently eyeing one of the Innovative Marine tanks, and am just waiting for my accounts to settle out from the move before pulling the trigger.

I'm looking at getting a 10 and trying to do a budget build of sorts for a year. I cannot wait to get up and running!

I'll post up some pictures of my old tanks in a bit.

Thanks again for having me! Looks like a great community! Hopefully I add to the awesomeness I've seen so far!

Thanks,

A-a-ron aka ImGoingCoastal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Welcome! You already know the unwritten law "pics or it didn't happen." 

Of course! Pictures lead to credibility!

One of these days I'm going to go digging for pictures of my first tank. After that monstrosity, it's amazing I kept going! Haha

I can't believe someone set that thing up as a reef tank. Even worse, I can't believe I bought it!

-A-a-ron