Flowersellers Tank Tour

Gatortailale

Guest fishwish

I'd love to see your tank! Please send address.

Guest Bemmer

Hey Chip,

I see you are on your thread. I would love to come. I have not seen your tank in over a year. I am sure it looks awesome. Please PM me with directions.

R-

All should have PM's now.

Don't forget to allow time to stop by Bob & Tamies tour which is about 5 minutes from our house.

Their tour is from 3:00-5:00 and they have several tanks both up stairs and down stairs.

Sorry Chip ,

I am out of town this coming weekend-

My loss- what a neat set up- would love to see the recent growth.

Regards,

Bob & Tamie Dewitt will be having their tank tour during and after our tour.

Their's will run from 3:00 - 5:00 and is litterly 5 minutes from mine so doing both tours is easy.

They have a whole lot to go see with different systems upstairs and down and some of them are linked together. I been over there many times and always see something new.

Tamie says this will be the last of the 75 gallon tank tour as we just ordered a 120 to upgrade it!!!

We pick it up at Tropical lagoon on Tuesday.

Bob and Tamie

Please contact them at - btdewitt@cox.net for more info and or directions.

I will also have directions from my house to there's which involves 3 whole turns, maybe four if you park in their driveway.

Well all those who are on the fence about doing this tank tour, I have to tell you, I went over the other night and his tank is incredible. His display tank has a clam bigger than my head and more frags and coral colonies that I have ever seen in a tank outside of the Baltimore aquarium. . If you miss this tank tour, you are really going to be missing something. He is a real nice guy too for those of you whom have not met him. I spent close to two hours learning as much as I could. Trust me, you want to go to this tank tour.

I got another PM about coolers for those that may be buying frags or have trades lined up.

I might suggest you bring a cooler whether buying or trading.

It's going to be a scorcher on Sunday and corals don't mind the cold as much as they hate the heat.

Sounds like a great day to be inside a house looking at tanks.

Hope to see you then,

Today is the day 2:00 - 4:00.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

If the butler or maid doesn't answer the door, please manually open it yourself,

come on in and head downstairs.

Don't forget to pick your door prize number.

Chip it looks like I just got the afternoon off. :cheers: Please send directions from Fairfax area.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...