Flowersellers Tank Tour

Gatortailale

Up for touring on Sunday July 30th from 2:00 - 4:00 is flowersellers tank.

We have to leave promptly at 5:00 for a family dinner.

You may have heard of our large clam, well, it's even BIGGER now.

We have a 220high mixed coral reef that has been in existence for 17 plus years.

Our equipment, which includes a CA reactor, Kalk reactor, and down draft skimmer are all DIY.

We have a 30g breeder grow out facility with over 100 mounted and actively growing frags.

We have DOOR PRIZES from several local shops like BRK, Tropical Lagoon and others.

I will also have some of our frags as door prizes and some for trade or sale.

We live in McLean, VA

Please post on this thread and I will send a PM to you with address information.

If you do not recieve the PM from me within 24hrs (very odd and unlikely), please PM me.

There is also a tour of Bob & Tamie's tank same day and about 5 mins. away.

Their's is from 3:00-5:00 so you can hit both.

We're very much looking forward to having "YOU" come sea what we're up to and you'll hopefully walk away with some neat DOOR PRIZES

You would think that I should know the way to your house by now, but a copy of directions is always good to have. When you have time, send to me please. Thanks

You would think that I should know the way to your house by now, but a copy of directions is always good to have. When you have time, send to me please. Thanks

It's the swamp water

Or the simple fact that you have to many 12oz curls while you're here.

PM sent

Chip,

Are you saying you want Craig and I to hold down the fort while you are gone! I'm sure we will be there when you get back, maybe even the morning when you get up.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it that day. I've already got a BBQ planned at my house for work people. Enjoy the tour!

I would love to come and see your tanks. Please send directions.

Jenny

I would also like to take photos if that's possible so I can show Thomas.

Thanks

I should have replied to all the above and several PM's that were sent to me directly directly.

Please post on this thread as a PM may get lost in my inbox.

Thanks and we hope you can come too!

Pics are fine and I wouldn't mind getting them as jpeg's if you could that would be great.

Maybe you could take pics at several tank tours and post them for others to see.

Pics are fine and I wouldn't mind getting them as jpeg's if you could that would be great.

Maybe you could take pics at several tank tours and post them for others to see.

Sure. Just need your address again. :)

Guest hokieman

I'm new to the hobby and I'll come if I can make it. I'm definitely still learning and I think I could learn a lot from a pro.

Thanks.

Please count me in Chip. Anything I can do or bring to help?

Counted and thanks for the help offer.

'bout the only thing I need is a "superman monti frag" and then I'm just about all set. :biggrin: :biggrin:

'bout the only thing I need is a "superman monti frag" and then I'm just about all set. :biggrin: :biggrin:

...searches tank, sump, tank again and still can't find one. :why:

I might be able to hook you up with some very fast growing GHA though!

Guest PDang

I would like to come and see your tanks Chip.

Please PM direction.

Andy

Thanks

Counted and thanks for the help offer.

I'll see what I can do :wink: Byron's not looking is he? :eek:

:drink: