Coral banded shrimp

GOSKN5

So there are some smaller yellow and blue coral banded shrimp... max size 1.5" (according to LA).. anyone ever had one of these?

Also, I have heard the horror stories on the big ones.. (eating fish, other shrimp)...any first hand thoughts??70cc6d8b55bbc881f6c5b2cf61f7e702.jpge0d736b0d6878bc50b4a939a425a3499.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

they are more aggressive than the skunk and fire shrimp for sure. I wouldn't keep them mix with other shrimps. I had a big one that will chase after new fish when I add them to the tank.

I’ve had several. Gold and Blue. Eventually became jerks. I had one snag a brand new clownfish. I didn’t think they could actually catch fish, as soon as I put it in the tank it snagged it with its pincers. Immediately removed and traded in to Marince scene.

I’ve had several. Gold and Blue. Eventually became jerks. I had one snag a brand new clownfish. I didn’t think they could actually catch fish, as soon as I put it in the tank it snagged it with its pincers. Immediately removed and traded in to Marince scene.

Wow.. even at 1.5"??

They're tasty.... but being so small there's not much meat in them, you really have to work for it :tongue:

Butter and cocktail sauce?