Dmb092182 75 gallon SPS Tank

Dmb0921

I have moved this tank 2 different times. It is actually 12 years old and I started my tank with a canister filter and aqua c hang on the back skimmer. I now have the tank thriving in 2 years and have a lot of sps. I am really into quarantining fish and coral now which takes some serious time. Thanks to all who has purchased Corals from me. The sales of coral helped me upgrade to a custom canopy that has two hydra 26HD and 2 t5 retro 54 watt bulbs. Here is a full tank shot. More pictures to come.

978d0a83e15d7c9308ec4502fc695cfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I would love to hook you up with a frag. I am currently growing out Walt Disney, Pink Floyd, homewrecker, orange passion, fox flame, pink Cadillac, princess peach. Fox flame and orange passion are fragable.

• 4 weeks later...

I am dosing brs 2 part up to like 220 ml of sodium bicarbonate and 125 ml of calcium. I do get tired of mixing up sodium bicarbonate. It is a gallon every 16 days.

• 1 month later...

Interested in what settings your Hydras are at.  ,sound like I'm running the same set up,,3 hydra 25hd and 2 T5 blue specials on a125 gallon , just don't know what setting to have them or light schedule . . .

Thanks again.   ,   oh and I too would be interested in those sps,  lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Not the greatest. Fighting a small battle of Dino. I still have 75 gallon going because trying to make this whole thing pass. And then move everything over.

• 2 weeks later...