RODI filter not working correctly

Almoe

I just hooked up a 4 stage RODI unit with a booster as well but it only pumps water through the clean water tub. It’s not making any waste water nor usable water through the good hose. I can’t get a pressure ready of the gauge either. What am I doing wrong??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no water is coming out of your product or waste tubing (or any other tubing), and there's no pressure on the RO gauge?

It sounds like your water flow is blocked somewhere and isn't making it to the RO unit. Does your unit have the see-through filter housings for the sediment and carbon filters? That would tell you how far the tapwater is able to go through the system.

To troubleshoot, you can also remove filter elements one at a time to see if one of them is blocking the input water. If you remove all filters and the RO membrane and water still doesn't come out, then you either have something plumbed wrong or there's an internal blockage somewhere.

Investigate how far the tapwater is making it through the unit and report back.

Agree with what Jon said above. I personally would remove the membrane and see if water comes out since the Sediment/Carbon Canisters really are just pass through canisters regardless of media or not. Are you sure you have the input on the membrane canister correct from the second carbon canister?

rodi4

Edited by wildcrazyjoker81

Where did you get the system? Are you sure there's an RO membrane in the membrane housing? Can you take detailed pictures of the setup including images that allow us to track where all the tubing originates and terminates?