Lightning suggestions for a 60 cube.

sigel7

2x Radion G4 pro mounted inside Aquatic life T5 add on w/ 2 ATI blue+ and 2 Actinic bulbs,

You can grow anything even on the sandbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ExoticAquaticsVA

2x Radion G4 pro mounted inside Aquatic life T5 add on w/ 2 ATI blue+ and 2 Actinic bulbs,

You can grow anything even on the sandbed.

You can grow anything spending a lot less money than that... Also, why Blue+ and Actinic, especially when most run the AB+ on the Radions?

Maybe wait a bit and see what the Kessil A360X brings to the table at what price? We might see a decreased price on the older A360 models new and also some second hand models on sale as well.

Jk it's being distributed around November, probably too late for what you're looking to get.

Edited by razzpatazzz

I have two kessil over my 65g they are growing acros nicely. I have to run them full blast to keep par at 200. Had to buy them because of the shimmering Looks awesome

In my dark living room. If price isn’t a factor and don’t give a darn about shimmer get radions as there is a lot of forums out there on settings for acros. Proven fixture for sure

You can grow anything spending a lot less money than that... Also, why Blue+ and Actinic, especially when most run the AB+ on the Radions?

Just a recommendation from personal experience, I like that combo. There are definitely much less expensive options out there. My suggestion looks clean, fills every corner with light, is adjustable, and the t5 fixture (which Includes a hanging kit) could be implemented for near the price of some mounting hardware alone (RMS)

I have run PC, t8, t5, MH, cheap-o LED, nice LED, and hybrids. It could certainly be a culmination of other factors as well but the mix of LED / t5 represents the best option available for color and spread IMO.

2x Hydra HD will definitely work great standalone Op!