Looking for help drilling tank

razzpatazzz

Is there a member in the Fairfax area willing to help me drill a glass tank? I'm hoping to turn my ATO into a refugium but I don't own nor am I good with power tools.

I also have no idea what I'm doing with plumbing but that's a bridge I'll cross then

Looking to do this exact thing

I just drilled my first tank about two weeks ago. It really is as easy as everyone says. Watch a few YouTube videos and drill away. I was nervous but everything turned out fine.

Also you should plan your plumbing before you drill... things like return lines and whether or not drill for them too is important.

Buy the hole saw and borrow a drill.

Time to pop that hole drilling cherry!

Like Rib said, new bit, keep it wet, let the drill do the work, *pop*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just drilled my first tank this weekend. Was not as hard as I thought it would be. Like Issac said, let the drill do the work and keep it wet.  

Buy the hole saw and borrow a drill.

Time to pop that hole drilling cherry!

I would but I haven't found a place find replacement ATO containers for the reefer series in case I *#@! it up lmao. Maybe I'll buy cheap tanks from petco and give it a shot first

I just drilled my first tank about two weeks ago. It really is as easy as everyone says. Watch a few YouTube videos and drill away. I was nervous but everything turned out fine.

Also you should plan your plumbing before you drill... things like return lines and whether or not drill for them too is important.

I've got the parts on BRS shopping cart and roughly figured out, I just can't decide if I want to redo my plumbing from the overflow directly to it or if I should feed it off one of my reactors to make it easier