New to Aquaria Hobby

Hello everyone, I recently decided to invest in a saltwater tank after running a freshwater for the past 3 years.  I will be attending MACNA next month and setting up a tank sometime in late Sept, or Oct.  I will be reaching out for advice and suggestions along the way.  All is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Michael

Hello! I am very close to where you are at. Let me know if you need anything. I have a lot of stuff that you can use/borrow if needed. Also have ammonium chloride solution left (dr. tims  aquatics) if you need it to start your tank later.

Welcome, Michael. There's a bunch of people from WAMAS that will be at MACNA. A number of us have been helping to plan and will be there working. Look and ask for us at Registration and at the MASNA/MACNA 2019 booth!

Thanks.  A co-worker is setting me up with a nice starter kit.  105g with sump and cabinet, Maxspect Razor LED and an Ecotech Vectra M1 pump.  I just picked up three 10g tanks to be used as quarantine tanks.  I'm thinking about a Reef Octopus skimmer