Algae

A.ocellaris

There are a few long discussions in the archives about dinos. Bluntly, they suck, but it's possible to keep them in check. Blackout periods and aggressive manual siphoning are a good start. Others have stopped water changes, started dosing vodka, etc. I nearly shut my tank down at one point because of them and then decided to remove as much as I could see and do a series of 3 day blackouts over the course of a few months. My fish and corals were pissed, but it did the job.

It doesn't look like dinos IMO. Dinos are more snot like/slimy and can be siphoned out easily. Once you siphon it out it tends to clump back together in the bucket/container.

I've had 2 instances of dinos. I found that lights out and peroxide didn't help. I stopped doing water changes for a month and reduced white light to less than 5 hrs. I found that running whites longer that ~4 hrs caused a breakout. Manual removal into a filter sock helped with removal.

How did the Vibrant work out?

I think it's helping me getting the algae under control. It makes the water clear and I do not have to clean the glass every day as I was used to. I am not sure if the product is also contributing to another type of algae that is similar to a "slime algae", but anyways I am fighting with Vibrant and Phosguard. My nitrated finally made to the 5ppm mark, and I hope everything gets under control.

Doesn't looking like dinos to me either. Maybe, bryopsis? Is it feathery? 

I think most algaes will ebb and flow depending on how old your tank is, and cycled. I'd let it ride and focus on manual removal and water quality.