Hi everyone, new member here but I have been reefing for about 34 years and had saltwater fish tanks well before that.. I had attended one of the very first WAMAS meetings years ago but didn’t join because I was already heavily involved in other clubs at the time. Now that I’m retired I thought it would be nice to have a network of local like minded people to share my passion for reefing with.. for the last several years I have just had a few small Nanos / Picos running but I’m currently setting up a 40 breeder with hybrid t5/LED lighting and all DC operated equipment except for my heater.

Welcome! Wamas has grown alot since those early days. We're now one of the largest, most active regional clubs in the nation. I hope that you'll participate actively in our community. Thanks for joining up!

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk

(edited)

RR, welcome to WAMAS! How did you drill/plumb the 40B to your sump? I ask because I'm thinking of doing the same thing, if I don't get approval for a custom tank. :(

Hey Kingofall_tyrants, nice to also see you here on WAMAS, I just use a good old fashion HOB overflow.. nice and retro :)

Edited by Retro Reefer