AMAZON SMILE

Origami

Oh snap! Welp, I always use amazon smile, but never thought WAMAS was on there. 

Though, do you guys really want my $10 to go here instead of St. Jude's?

Looked at St. Jude's. They got like 8m this year. my $10 can go to WAMAS instead 
If you've designated a worthy cause, then by all means stick with it. St. Jude's does incredible work. I've donated to them myself.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this to the top!

Amazon will donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases made through Amazon Smile to a charity of your choice, hopefully you will choose “The Washington DC Area Marine Aquarist Society (WAMAS)”.  This quarter, $25 was donated to WAMAS through this avenue.
One change recently implemented (or at least I just found out about it) is this can also be achieved using the Amazon App.  To do this, simply turn AmazonSmile ON in the app by typing it into the search bar and following the prompts.  
Happy Shopping!

Bumping this to the top!

Amazon will donate 0.5% of qualifying purchases made through Amazon Smile to a charity of your choice, hopefully you will choose “The Washington DC Area Marine Aquarist Society (WAMAS)”.  This quarter, $25 was donated to WAMAS through this avenue.
One change recently implemented (or at least I just found out about it) is this can also be achieved using the Amazon App.  To do this, simply turn AmazonSmile ON in the app by typing it into the search bar and following the prompts.  
Happy Shopping!

I just changed ours! We were supporting our PTA but this is better. LOL! The stats show we have generated more than $25 this quarter just ourselves. Happy to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Every bit helps and is appreciated. Thank you to all that have signed up to support WAMAS by designating it as your Amazon Smile charity.