GoPro 5 filter for tank pics?....

Demeat50

Anyone know a good filter for putting my GoPro 5 in the tank? There are several for the iPhone but trying to find one to take coral pics from my tank.

Thanks a lot. I will ask them this but I thought to compensate for all the blue light in aquariums you need an orange filter. Is that correct or is it red?

Thanks a lot. I will ask them this but I thought to compensate for all the blue light in aquariums you need an orange filter. Is that correct or is it red?

I use some orange gel filters from some saltwater website but they are loose sheets and a pain to use so I’d get them in filters that fit the camera. Red filters we use for scuba diving to filter out a lot of blue. So maybe for blue light heavy tanks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use some orange gel filters from some saltwater website but they are loose sheets and a pain to use so I’d get them in filters that fit the camera. Red filters we use for scuba diving to filter out a lot of blue. So maybe for blue light heavy tanks?

Good info. Thanks a lot. I ordered this a few weeks ago and is on a slow boat from China. It’s for the iPhone and will send some examples....

1 Set Aquarium Fish Tank Coral Reef Lens Phone Camera Filters Lens + 1 Macro Lens Fish Aquatic Terrarium Accessories Supplies https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079YSDZ18/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_1UPtBbVBV0979

Good info. Thanks a lot. I ordered this a few weeks ago and is on a slow boat from China. It’s for the iPhone and will send some examples....

1 Set Aquarium Fish Tank Coral Reef Lens Phone Camera Filters Lens + 1 Macro Lens Fish Aquatic Terrarium Accessories Supplies https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079YSDZ18/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_1UPtBbVBV0979

Curious to hear how this works out for you. I’d love to find a good way to easily take better (less blue) pictures of my tank with out a big fancy camera.