deep blue aquariums quality?

astroboy

I've read mixed reviews online about the quality of Deep Blue aquariums. Does anyone have an opinion?

Also, I've read that the glass has a lower iron content so it's more transparent. Does anyone know if that's true?

Thanks!

I had a deep blue rimless 75 for around 4 years.  It was great.  I thought the build quality and silicone joints were really good. 

I did clean up the outsides of them with a razor blade when I first got it because you could see where they had put a band around it to hold it together while it dried.

I don't remember if it had low iron glass or not, but the edges were beveled and polished nicely and I never had any trouble with it.

I did have two jumpers though, so even though I really like the look of a rimless, my current 180g has screens.

I have a deep blue cube.  It is 6 years old and still going strong.  It isn't the best quality, and I'll step up on my next tank, but it was a great value.

Anyone know where to get a 90 gallon perfecto or a marine land tank in northern VA?

Thanks!

Anyone know where to get a 90 gallon perfecto or a marine land tank in northern VA?

Thanks!

If you feel up for a drive I got a very very good deal from Joe at Fish World in Richmond on a new 120 gallon reef ready Marineland tank.

I purchased a 30 gallon rimless reef ready frag tank and had to return it due to one corner being aligned horribly. Pretty shocked the tank made it through their QA department.

43195857832_cf33212e14_z.jpg

The replacement came and it looks nice. However... It was missing the stainer in the overflow kit for the drain. Haven't filled it with water yet but hope it lives up to my expectations. Still a hardcore Perfecto/marineland fan. If they made a tank in the 24x24x12 range I'd have ordered their brand instead.

Thanks!

I have a 72bow drilled I would be willing to part with...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk