Just like to share to everyone.

5008ac4dcb5d23e373289bd45a4d691a.jpg

dae9fdd0e66599ad83af9e07174ae743.jpg

2a04072d9a0e17bf589e47ae3ddce3ec.jpg

d8e1c245ea42af0b99a2a2be7065a2e8.jpg

c0abc0019ad24364ab90ea3b061d104b.jpg

214e82b465628201170b02fbc87ad7ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats super cool, how many different types do you have? I've taken a liking to Duncans and this seems like something i could see myself doing with them!

i think 4 difference types of dendro and 3 Rhizo

The first time I saw this concept was when I took the behind the scene tour at the Georgia Aquarium. They had a 55 or 75 gallon display full of dendro's. My question is do you notice elevated NO3 and PO4 levels with the frequency of spot feeding?

The first time I saw this concept was when I took the behind the scene tour at the Georgia Aquarium. They had a 55 or 75 gallon display full of dendro's. My question is do you notice elevated NO3 and PO4 levels with the frequency of spot feeding?

Dendro don’t have to feed bro . Every body mistake with sun Coral . If you don’t feed sun Coral it will not open and going to die . Dendro it alway open ( day night whenever they want to open ) by itself to caught food when you feed your fish .

Beautiful! I remember seeing a sun coral tank with them breeding and covering a large portion of the rock. I was amazing, this will be just as cool if you let it go and feed well :)

Beautiful! I like Dendros but I stuggle to keep them alive. I started feeding them(2) and they bounced back but recently the fish have been stealing their food and they are barely hanging on. Any advice? I was feeding them mysis...

Super nice, Rhizo as well? That’s some serious

Yes bro I’m surprised that Some one still remember Rhizo . Not too many for sure bro .

Beautiful! I like Dendros but I stuggle to keep them alive. I started feeding them(2) and they bounced back but recently the fish have been stealing their food and they are barely hanging on. Any advice? I was feeding them mysis...

I’m not sure bro . Dendro is one of the most Coral you can keep in the reefs tank. Low blow and low light if it is come from wild .