Any Apex Wizs out there? If so I need your help!

TonyInVa

I have an old Apex Lite. I can't get it to calibrate a ph probe. I have updated the firmware. It says that I now have 6 modules that need updated. But I can't update them. My webpage and dashboard looks different than the one on the I instruction page and on you tube. So I tried to update webpage. But keep getting an error message stating the webpage could not be updated. I am not sure what to do next.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How did you update the firmware?  If you haven't already, you are probably going to have to physically connect it to a computer with a cat 5 cable.  After that you should be able to bring up the web page locally by typing (if I remember correctly) http:apex.local or something to that effect.  From there, just go to the modules tab and update them there.  You will see the update status of the modules.

Do you still have the display unit? You can update/remove the modules through the display too. I am assuming you know that to calibrate the probe you will need a calibration solution. 

You can also do a factory reset:

From the classic dashboard: Select Configuration/Misc Setup and in the Initialize memory drop down, select Initialize All, check the 'Reboot system after update' box and click the Update Misc Settings button

From the Apex display: System Menu/Init Memory/Init All

You can also try calling Neptune.

How did you update the firmware?  If you haven't already, you are probably going to have to physically connect it to a computer with a cat 5 cable.  After that you should be able to bring up the web page locally by typing (if I remember correctly) http:apex.local or something to that effect.  From there, just go to the modules tab and update them there.  You will see the update status of the modules.

Do you still have the display unit? You can update/remove the modules through the display too. I am assuming you know that to calibrate the probe you will need a calibration solution. 

You can also do a factory reset:

From the classic dashboard: Select Configuration/Misc Setup and in the Initialize memory drop down, select Initialize All, check the 'Reboot system after update' box and click the Update Misc Settings button

From the Apex display: System Menu/Init Memory/Init All

You can also try calling Neptune.

I updated the firmware wired. I was able to get the firmware and webpage to update but cant get the modules to update. I do have the display screen. I may have to do a factory reset.

How old is the probe? Is it not calibrating to the correct value or not allowing you to enter the calibration?

Already try cycling the power and trying again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is the probe? Is it not calibrating to the correct value or not allowing you to enter the calibration?

Already try cycling the power and trying again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probe is brand new. Yes, I have tried power cycling. Will try again.

in order to update the modules you have to go to the modules tab and click on the drop down box for each module and select update.  It will display the module being updated