48" deep - LED lighting for deep tank?

hlem

Anyone with experience or any recommendation for which LED is best to penetrate a 48" deep tank?

AI 52 or Radions? 

thanks in advance

Do you plan on placing corals at the bottom of the 48"? You could do NPS at the bottom and work your way up.. xr30s with narrow angle lenses placed very close together would probably only effectively go 36" I would imagine but then you run into the problem of running so high PAR probably near the top you'll fry most stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've heard good things on orphek penetrating deep. Any option isnt going to be cheap..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

talked to Ecotech, and they said 2 radions XR30 Pros would work. the xr30 pro itself is already designed for 36" depth. so 2 would work for this.  Will just have some softy at the bottom of the tank. 

talked to Ecotech, and they said 2 radions XR30 Pros would work. the xr30 pro itself is already designed for 36" depth. so 2 would work for this.  Will just have some softy at the bottom of the tank. 

What are the tank dimensions? Two XR30s are only going to cover 36-48" length and less than 24" width. With a 48" depth, I'm assuming the rest of the dimensions are considerably larger than this?