WAMAS Social - BRK - Saturday June 23 11am - 3pm

AlanM

Blue Ribbon Koi / Marine will be hosting WAMAS for a social event and aquarium garage sale at their store on Saturday June 23. BRK will make burgers, dogs, and have soft drinks available. BYOB is welcome too. 

Members are welcome to bring used used equipment to sell, but please no livestock sales or trades. BRK will be selling and giving away tons of used equipment as well. We encourage you to check out Johnny's store and browse his equipment, dry goods, fish, and corals. 

We've had socials at BRK before, and they're always a blast. It's a good time to put a face to people you haven't met from the forums, and Johnny throws a good party.

Hope to see you all there!

I will put this on my calendar and try to make it tell them to contact me if they want a dj

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for this!  Make your plans now to come out to BRK on June 23.  Feel free to post up on the forums what items you have to trade or sell (dry stuff, not corals or fish).  We're sure to have a good time out there. 

Bring pics of your yard and Johnny can suggest a pond for you too.  I have a corner I've been eyeing. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Three weeks to go!  

BRK is a trip for most of us, so this is a great time to check out his place if you've never been there.