New to reef keeping Laurel Maryland

Hello everyone!!

I think i have not introduced myself. My tank have gone in right track now and so i can happy to share with our group.

Love to learn more from everyone and can see your tanks.

d2589ef851597c894758e74c54f52570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by rvu1710

I love the stand  or is it a combine tank/desk? I noticed your office chair :)

I love the industrial and smooth look of your tank setup!! Very clean while also showing off the equipment. I’m nearby in Clarksville. How long has your tank been running?

Is this tank drilled? I don't see an overflow. 

Have you considered mounting your lights from the ceiling and getting rid of the PVC cage? When is the CARX going online?!

(edited)

I love the stand or is it a combine tank/desk? I noticed your office chair :)

First thing is thank you all of yours guys interested. The stand is from my old 65 gallon which i transferred from. I have a counter top i bought from ikea for 20$ which i had used to sleep on then now become a table bar right there. Because i dont have lot of room so all my reef space just like that. I can easy get back the tank to see some thing i glue on back rock( i am really skinny:)))

Edited by rvu1710

welcome! let us know if there is anything we can help with! I'm in silver spring so not too far!

Thank, still looking for some frag to fill up my tank. Then a lot of knowledge i still need to learn more:(.

I love the industrial and smooth look of your tank setup!! Very clean while also showing off the equipment. I’m nearby in Clarksville. How long has your tank been running?

Thank i run my 65 for 6 months then transferred to this one last months, everything still look fine atm.

(edited)

Is this tank drilled? I don't see an overflow.

Have you considered mounting your lights from the ceiling and getting rid of the PVC cage? When is the CARX going online?!

This just a normal 5 feet tank 120 gallon i use the cpr overflow box on the right side to keep tank likely peninsula reef. Moreover i have a maxijet use to get the air out of overflow box so i work just fine for months now.

I considered that but this not for long term.. i change everything so fast so just tried to keep my hand out of wall floor etc...my tank still not fill up enough coral frag coral to get the limit of the carx...still on tracking road

Edited by rvu1710

Welcome. Where are you in Laurel? I am in laurel as well.

Nice, i am in south laurel (Montpellier 197 road). Nice to meet you, we close so hope to meet up soon:)

Are you Viet ? Nice tank , I pass 197 almost every day picking my son from school in Bowie. Thanks

Do you mean i am Vietnamese? I am Vu and i from Viet Nam:)...happy to know there are a lot of reefer around me:) I usually go to my friend home on fairfax:)))

Hi Vu , Im Tommy and im Viet also, I am in  Silve Spring, feel free to swing by and trade corals or talk fish man.  Nice to meet you !

Hi Vu , Im Tommy and im Viet also, I am in Silve Spring, feel free to swing by and trade corals or talk fish man. Nice to meet you !

Nice to meet you:))) will hook you up soon:)))

• 4 months later...