Rods food

Dmb0921

I bet Fintastic has it.  He typically has a big selection of frozen including LRS, Roggers, Rods and was even stocking live pods and phyto in a dispenser last time I went.

Rick's Fish and Pet probably has it too, but I haven't been there before.

• 3 weeks later...

I bet Fintastic has it. He typically has a big selection of frozen including LRS, Roggers, Rods and was even stocking live pods and phyto in a dispenser last time I went.

Rick's Fish and Pet probably has it too, but I haven't been there before.

Fintastic seems to be only lrs

Rics had lrs but yesterday had none and sounded like he wasn’t getting more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fintastic seems to be only lrs

Rics had lrs but yesterday had none and sounded like he wasn’t getting more.

I just spoke to Rick at 8:50 PM on Monday March 26th and he did an inventory while on the phone with me. He has Reef Frenzy, Herbivore, Chunky and Nano in his freezer. He also placed another order to restock since he was out of Fish Frenzy®. Sorry for the confusion but he is very supportive of LRS and continues to offer it for his customers.

I just spoke to Rick at 8:50 PM on Monday March 26th and he did an inventory while on the phone with me. He has Reef Frenzy, Herbivore, Chunky and Nano in his freezer. He also placed another order to restock since he was out of Fish Frenzy. Sorry for the confusion but he is very supportive of LRS and continues to offer it for his customers.

i looked in his freezer and would have bought it. I was there Saturday and would have bought it. Then again a phone call is always better then first hand experience.

The last time I opened the freezer at ricks there was 1” of frosted ice encompassing everything so I couldn’t tell what was in stock and what wasn’t. Rick restocks the LRS but he pays old fashion with check so it takes awhile.

i looked in his freezer and would have bought it. I was there Saturday and would have bought it. Then again a phone call is always better then first hand experience.

Morgan is it possible he has two freezers? While on the phone with me Rick was shuffling through the freezer giving me an exact count of what he had of each blend. I could hear frozen flat packs of food slapping against one another as he was rattling off the totals of what he had. I can call him back today to clarify what he really has if desired. I'm not local so I have to go off of what my retailer tells me. 

All: Keep in mind that the OP was looking for Rod's. While the consumer experience feedback is certainly valuable for Larry, we're off topic in this thread and not helping the OP in his/her quest.