Neptune Apex

1bitereefer

So I'm planning the build for the larger Red sea Reefer, and I'm considering getting my feet wet w/ an aquarium controller. Possibly either the apex classic or the jr. Just want to see if any of you use one and think if I'd be happy with the jr, or will need to upgrade? I have currently have and will be using the Kessil 360we's and spectral controller, so I feel that the apex will be used for pump, powerheads, heater, possibly doser, etc. If you do use, what do you find to be the best features of the apex

I would go with the classic if your not trying to get the newest one. If you get the jr. You would be upgrading. You can find a used classic being a lot of people are upgrading to the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For reference, I have a 28 Biocube and I couldn't imagine only having the Jr with 4 plugs.  Even with a relatively small system there are a lot of things you want to have checks on and you want to be able to control for ease of use and peace of mind.

However it can be as simple as controlling your heaters, it just depends on what you want to do...